Personal Training Packages
One-to-one training designed to evaluate your health, set personal goals and develop an effective plan to reach them. Training can take place at ENERJOY’s fitness studio in Falmouth or at a location of your choice.
Healthy Lifestyle Assessment (HLA) & Goal Setting with Written Program — $185 for 3 hours (You save $10)
(HLA with Written Abdominal and Back Program) — $240 for 4 hours (You save $20)
(HLA and Written Full Body Strengthening Program) — $300 for 5 hours (You save $25)
$490 for 8 hours (You save $30)
$715 for 12 hours (One session free)
By the Hour:
$65 for each one-hour session
* For a limited time, clients who participate in an hour or more of my Personal Training Services get a free audio CD of their customized workout to take with them wherever they go.
Liz Bradford is the owner of ENERJOY and an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor.
Small Group Packages
Small groups of people you know and choose to get healthy with. Packages are designed to evaluate your health, set personal goals and develop an effective plan to reach them. Training can take place at ENERJOY’s fitness studio in Falmouth or at a location of your choice.
2 People — $45 each for 1 hour, $55 each for 1.5 hours
Small Group of 3 People — $40 each for 1 hour, $50 each for 1.5 hours
Small Group of 4-6 People — $20 each for 1 hour, $75 each for 4 sessions a month, $140 each for 8 sessions a month
ENERJOY Studio Classes
These classes are open to the public and offered at ENERJOY’s fitness studio in Falmouth. Class size is limited so participants receive proper attention from Liz. Pre-registration is required to control class size.
$20 per class (4 min/6 max participants)
$75 for 4 classes per month (save $5)
$140 for 8 classes per month (1 class FREE)
$200 for 12 classes per month (2 classes FREE)
Community Programs & Corporate Programs
If you’re interested in working with ENERJOY to bring fitness classes to your community or business, please call 207-329-5050 or email Liz. These programs are tailored to meet the needs of your group, so each one is different. Below are some examples of what ENERJOY has done with municipalities, businesses and other groups in Southern Maine:
- Corporate Walking Programs — Learn proper walking form, monitor speed and discuss a range of fitness issues while walking with Liz. Employees learn healthy habits that help them de-stress and increase productivity upon returning to work. Other corporate programs Liz offers include: Group Exercise Classes, Fitness Assessment & Program Design, Fitness Consultation, 15-minute Stress Breaks, Blood Pressure Workshops, Equipment Orientation or Specialty Classes.
- Community Classes — Liz can bring any of her signature fitness classes to the town where you live. Community Recreation programs have contracted with Liz to offer YOGA-LATES, STEP-PILATES or Circuit Training to residents at a local gymnasium.
- Games Galore, Fitness for Kids — A former educator, Liz has developed a series of fitness programs geared toward keeping kids healthy and active. These game-based programs are ideal for community recreation departments, day care providers or any other groups looking for kid-friendly activities.
- Senior Programs — Liz is experienced at working with older adults to keep them limber and fit. As a specially certified fitness instructor, she’s able to help these clients exercise safely while improving a variety of age-related aches and pains. These programs make a nice addition to community recreation offerings or activity offerings at senior housing facilities.
To learn more contact Liz.
For map directions click here!